Error during command authentication.

From: Sonja Fritzsche <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: reminder MWALLT cfp: deadline - 2014 Conference, Bloomington, IL
Date: August 3, 2014 5:07:42 PM GMT+03:00
To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum <[log in to unmask]>

Dear Colleagues,

Please see the call for papers below for this year's meeting of the Midwest Association of Language Learning & Technology (MWALLT)! We hope to see you! Please forward this e-mail to those who you think might be interested in joining us in the fall.
We are proud to welcome the conference back to the Illinois!

Best,
Sonja

MWALLT 2014 Conference

Illinois Wesleyan University, Bloomington, IL

November 15th, 2014 8am-5pm

Theme: Traditional, Hybrid, and Online Teaching in Modern and Classical Languages: Exploring Differences, Creating Communities.

MWALLT invites you to attend our fall conference. We are accepting presentation proposals and encourage current members, professionals, and students to participate. We invite you to submit abstracts for presentations or workshops on topics related to language learning and technology. Whether you are a seasoned veteran or have newly acquired ideas to impart, please consider submitting a presentation or workshop proposal so that we can learn from your experience. Some topic ideas include:

Effective technology use with limited time and on a limited budget
Impact of online learning beyond the language requirement
The place of languages in the Digital Humanities
Mobile learning
Play and game-based learning
Technology and service learning
Content-based learning with new technologies
Building community online
Online tools for the traditional classroom
Managing your online/hybrid identity as a language instructor or learner

The proposal deadline is September 1, 2014.

Registration is currently open. You can submit your proposal at the Website:http://mwallt.org/2014Proposals

Please mark your calendar and join us!

Sponsored by:

The IWU Language Resource Center Committee:

Tina Isabelli, Professor of Hispanic Studies ([log in to unmask])
Amy Coles, Assistant Professor of History (and Latin) ([log in to unmask])
Jim Matthews, Associate Professor of French ([log in to unmask]) -  LRC Coordinator
Sonja Fritzsche, Professor of German and Eastern European Studies ([log in to unmask])
Sharla Brown-Ajayi, Office Coordinator ([log in to unmask])

--
Just published: The Liverpool Companion to World Science Fiction Film with Liverpool University Press. 2014.

Sonja Fritzsche, Ph.D.
Chair and Professor of German and Eastern European Studies

Department of German, Russian, and Asian Languages
Illinois Wesleyan University
P.O. Box 2900
201 E. University
Bloomington, IL 61701