Hello all. I am forwarding this message from Peter Collins. He has posted additional information about the development projects that Relais are working on. I haven’t had a chance to look through it all, but thought you should all be aware.

Thanks

Dave

From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Peter Collins
Sent: Friday, July 25, 2014 1:35 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Fwd: BorrowDirect Web Services Documentation

Operations Group,

You may be seeing lots of activity on the wiki today.  I have been posting information about the web services that Relais has been developing.  Feel free to read up on it as desired, though for most of us, this will be a Systems project.

I have updated the BorrowDirect logo on the wiki (we had the wrong shield for Cornell), and I have updated all of the bookband templates.  I still need to get the templates on the wiki, which may not happen today.  I'll let you know when those are available.

Have a good weekend,
Peter