From: IALLT Assoc <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Virtual Attendance to the 2014 Summer Leadership Meeting
Date: July 25, 2014 8:05:18 PM GMT+03:00
To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum <[log in to unmask]>

Please note that you must be a present IALLT member to participate in the SLM.  Any questions or inquiries regarding your membership should be addressed to [log in to unmask].

Dear IALLT Member,
We will be holding our IALLT Summer Leadership Meeting at Harvard University on August 8th and 9th.  In addition to planning for our next conference in 2015, this is also our annual business meeting to which all members are invited.  As it is not practical for all but a very few to attend in person, you are invited to join us virtually.
Thomas Hammond is setting up a Go To Meeting connection for those who desire to participate with us during the general meetings on Friday morning and Saturday.
We are setting up two tests of the Go To Meeting system, if you would like to test connectivity.

Friday, 7/25, 11 a.m. - 12 noon EDT
Wednesday, 7/30, 1 p.m. - 2 p.m. EDT

The address is:
https://global.gotomeeting.com/meeting/join/871847125

We welcome your input.

Harold H. Hendricks
President,
International Association for Language Learning Technology