This is just for simple exports where I need to save one or more fields to a text file that I can then mess around with the results using BBEdit. Since FMP13 will not export as a .txt file, I've set the .tab file format to always open with BBEdit.

I was just wondering if there was a way to do the .txt file, but I guess not.

Thanks,
Charlie