Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - UVCB-MEMBERS Archives - LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

Hi everyone,

First of all, thanks to all who came to Newport - it was a picture-perfect evening for a concert!

Next, here is the list for tomorrow night (Wednesday) in Haverhill.  One important thing:  you MUST be wearing your blue band shirt to be admitted to the fairgrounds at no cost.  Anyone in the car with you will be expected to pay.  When you arrive, make sure to mention that you need to park as close to the bandstand as possible.  They will have a special area for us.

So, here's the program:

SSB
National Emblem
America the Beautiful (big one)
Homefront
Black Horse Troop
Patriotic Sing-Along (but we won't take books with us this time)
Swing's the Thing
Amazing Grace
Smokey Joe's Cafe
God Bless America
Semper Fidelis (from March Masters - I'll bring those books)
Armed Forces Salute
S&S

OK, so now, another few things...

The more I learn about everything that Carole did behind the scenes, the more I admire her.  One example of this is prepping the programs for each concert.  And this summer, it's been even harder as she's had to wait for me to get the selections to her before she can work up the program and get them printed.  Then she would fold them and insert them into each ad book.  Simply amazing.  And I truly mean that!

I really don't have the time to do that...and many hands make light work.  Case in point - it took me and FOUR of my friends just a little over an hour to prep the booklets for Bretton Woods.  Imagine if Carole had had to do that on her own!

SOOOOOOO....from here on in, I'll be bringing the program books and the inserts with me to each concert.  At Haverhill, it took 4 of us just over 15 minutes to accomplish the task (and that also included taking OUT the unused inserts from a previous concert!).  I'd appreciate any help if you're so inclined.  I try to be at the concerts at least an hour in advance (and try for more than that....but that doesn't always work out!)

So, thanks for reading all of this - I'm looking forward to the fair - see you there!

bec