From: Publicity Coordinators <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: IALLT Journal Volume 44, Issue 1, now available
Date: June 24, 2014 7:54:06 AM CDT
To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum <[log in to unmask]>

On behalf of our IALLT Journal Editor, Dan Soneson, we are pleased to announce the release of Volume 44, Issue 1 of our IALLT Journal.  The Journal may be viewed online or in pdf format, at http://www.iallt.org/iallt_journal.
____________

I am pleased to present the first issue of volume 43 of the IALLT Journal for Language Learning Technologies. This issue contains one invited article and two reviewed articles dealing, in turn, with contemporary issues of language centers, develop of word accent accuracy in Japanese, and a case study of the use of Facebook in a fourth-level Chinese class.

CONTENTS:
"From the President of IALLT" by Harold Hendricks

ARTICLES:
"New Language Center Design and Management in the Post-Language Laboratory Era" by Felix Kronenberg
"New Effects of Oral Repetition on Learners’ Japanese Word Accentuation" by Kayo Yoshida and Atsushi Fukada
"New Incorporating Facebook in an Intermediate-Level Chinese Language Course: A Case Study" by Shenggao Wang and Deoksoon Kim

COLUMNS
"New Legal Issues & LLT" by Judy Shoaf
"New Language Learning Technology Review" by Jörg Waltje
"New LLTI and Facebook Group Highlights" by Deanne Cobb-Zygadlo
"New From the Managing Editor" by Dan Soneson

I gratefully acknowledge the comments and insights of the Journal’s associate editors Mary Beth Barth, Julie Evershed, Bill Koulopoulos, Barbara Lindsey, David Pankratz, Yan Tian, Elina Vilar, and Janxiong Wu who have contributed valuable reviews of article submissions for this issue.