Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - LLTI Archives - LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From: "Frumkes, Lisa" <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Subject: Seeking Director of Academic Research and Learner Studies
Date: June 13, 2014 7:57:43 AM CDT
To: <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>

Dear IALLT friends,

The Language Learning Products team at Rosetta Stone is seeking a Director of Academic Research and Learner Studies.

If you care deeply about language learning, love to crunch data and communicate study results, want to guide the future of Rosetta Stone products, and want to join a team of fun, hardworking people who truly care about the future of online learning -- this is the job for you.

You can find the job description and apply at jobs.rosettastone.com<http://jobs.rosettastone.com/>.

Note that this job can be based in any one of six US offices: Austin, Boulder, Harrisonburg (VA), DC, San Francisco, or Seattle.

If you apply, please feel free to drop me a line at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> so I can make sure the recruiter knows that a member of IALLT has applied!

Lisa

--
Lisa A. Frumkes
Vice President, Language Learning Products (interim)