From: Sustainable Dartmouth <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Sustainable Dartmouth <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday, June 12, 2014 5:16 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Summer Sustainability Office Internships!

At Dartmouth... Sustainability = Bikes, healthy living, art, food, justice, energy, recycling, community, leadership
The Sustainability Office is seeking a sophomore summer team of interns to support our work getting sustainability change done on campus this summer! As always, we are excited and eager to recruit new faces to sustainability on campus and want to include students with a wide range of backgrounds and experiences (not just sustainability!)

Interning in the office is an excellent way for students to connect with everything happening in sustainability on campus and to drive change here and in the world!  Below are internship descriptions and an application form! Please feel free to send us an email if you have any questions! Applications for internships are due Saturday, June 21,  2014 by 5pm.

All applications should be sent to [log in to unmask]! Fill out your application today! Note: All internship positions are paid at $10 per hour.