Hi Everyone -

After the success of the trail day last weekend at Boston Lot we will be focusing on the Blue Ribbon Trail in Norwich this week.  We will be meeting in the main parking area at Gile Mountain at 8:45 ish and rolling out at 9am.  If you going to be late we should be easy to find at the top of the mountain.

Work:
The focus will be on a reroute at the top of the trail before the first muddy spot.  Then a group will head down the trail towards Beaver Meadow to flag out future efforts and do spot clean up along the way.  The trail work will be lead by Jesse Frank. ***If we get a huge turn out we might send a group further down to do a second reroute***

What to bring;
Don't forget to join as a UVMBA member and support your local trail networks.

Cheers,
Brian