Hi all,

Sad as I am to say it, I’d like to sell my Redline D440. I bought it summer 2010, and rode it very regularly until I built up my Heckler in fall 2011. I’m selling because I’m moving out to California for the summer and looking to downsize my bike collection a bit. It still rides super fast and shifts/brakes better than most bikes I’ve ridden. Here are the specs:

-D440 17” 29er frame, full chromoly, rigid steel fork

-Avid BB7 disc brakes, 180mm front and 163mm rear rotors

-Stock SRAM X-5 1x8 gears

-Kenda Nevegal tires (I can include the stock WTB Vulpine tires if you’d like)

Attached is a photo. I will be around until Monday, so please feel free to get in touch if you’re around and interested in taking her for a spin!

I’m thinking $300 for the bike and spare tires. Thanks,

Paul