Hi Everyone -

After the success of the trail day last weekend at Boston Lot we will be
focusing on the Blue Ribbon Trail in Norwich this week.  We will be meeting
in the main parking area at Gile Mountain at 8:45 ish and rolling out at
9am.  If you going to be late we should be easy to find at the top of the
mountain.

*Work:*
The focus will be on a reroute at the top of the trail before the first
muddy spot.  Then a group will head down the trail towards Beaver Meadow to
flag out future efforts and do spot clean up along the way.  The trail work
will be lead by Jesse Frank.* ***If we get a huge turn out we might send a
group further down to do a second reroute****

*What to bring;*

   - water
   - bug spray
   - gloves
   - smiling face
   - Any personal tools that you love to have, but we will have some tools
   as well

Don't forget to join as a UVMBA member <http://www.uvmba.com> and support
your local trail networks.

Cheers,