From: Publicity Coordinators <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Have you registered for the 2014 IALLT SLM?
Date: May 30, 2014 4:08:57 PM GMT+03:00
To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum <[log in to unmask]>

Calling all IALLT members!  Don't forget to register for the 2014 IALLT SLM (August 7-9 @ Harvard).

Who should attend? - All IALLT members are welcome.
When is it?  - August 7-9, 2014
Where?  - Harvard University, Cambridge, Massachusetts (site of FLEAT in 2015!)
Why? - To guide IALLT to serve your needs, and the needs of the people YOU serve better.  We need your voice.

(And did we mention that it is also a great opportunity to network with colleagues and even informally share ideas and solutions!)  To register and for more details, visit:  http://www.iallt.org/slm2014

Deanne Cobb-Zygadlo
IALLT Social Media Coordinator