From: LeeAnn Stone <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Rosetta Stone Full Time Positions
Date: May 22, 2014 8:24:07 PM GMT+03:00
To: 'Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum' <[log in to unmask]>

The Language Learning Product (LLP) group at Rosetta Stone is seeking to fill two positions with candidates with the skills and experience that many of my IALLT, CALICO and other technology-using language professional colleagues possess.

One is for Content Development Lead:

http://jobs.rosettastone.com/jobs/990548-Content-Development-Lead.aspx

and the other is for a Subject Matter Expert in Spanish:

http://jobs.rosettastone.com/jobs/991560-Subject-Matter-Expert-Spanish.aspx

We are looking to fill these positions fairly quickly, so don’t delay applying if you are interested.

Most of the Rosetta Stone LLP team has advanced degrees in linguistics, testing, languages, ed tech, curriculum, etc. Working with the LLP team is an energizing experience as a result of the collaborative and creative working environment.

We look forward to hearing from you!

LeeAnn Stone

Past President, IALLT