From: "Hartley, Carol" <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Subject: Job Opening to post to LLTI Listserv
Date: May 19, 2014 8:45:54 PM GMT+03:00
To: "[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>'" <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>

We have an opening for Director of the Language Resource Center at UNC Charlotte.  I’m attaching the ad to post to the listserv.  I’m including both word and PDF versions of the ad, for your convenience.  Thank you.

Carol Hartley | Administrative Support Associate
UNC Charlotte | Dept. of Languages and Culture Studies
9201 University City Blvd., COED 420 | Charlotte, NC 28223
Phone: 704-687-8786<tel:704-687-8786> | Fax: 704-687-1653
[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> | http://languages.uncc.edu<http://languages.uncc.edu/>
If you are not the intended recipient of this transmission or a person responsible for delivering
it to the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution, or other use of any of the
information in this transmission is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error,
please notify me immediately by reply e-mail or by telephone at 704-687-8786<tel:704-687-8786>. Thank you.