A reminder that the third outing in this series is to occur this coming Friday beginning at 7:00 a.m. at Union Villase Dam Park in Thetford Center. Meet in the parking area on Buzzell Bridge Rd about 100 yards into the park. The entrance is almost opposite E. C. Brown's Nursery on VT Rt. 113.

We'll be exploring the "Mystery Trail" area under the capable leadership of Becky Cook and Ted Boze. Based on recent reports, we should expect to see good numbers of warblers and insectivores.

The trail is mostly level. Wear comfortable hiking shoes. Bug repellent and water are recommended.

The hike is free and open to the public.

Mascoma Chapter of New Hampshire Audubon