Wow!  I just found an Eastern Towhee under my feeder this morning.  And Roz
you will be happy to know that I found several - at least 6 - Bobolinks
along the river below my house yesterday, Saturday, afternoon.  Have also
had regular visits from two male Rose Breasted Grosbeaks, one female and
several White Crowned Sparrows for the past week.

Mary Daly