This is very late notice, but if anyone would like to combine some
birding with greening up, I plan to be at Ledyard Bridge at 9 am
tomorrow morning.  There is _a lot_ of trash along the RR tracks under
and around the bridge.  We'll bird first, then pick up trash there and
around the parking lot.  Please bring green up or other trash bags if
you have them.

This should take less than an hour.  Depending on weather and
inclination, I might head north afterward to check Pompy and Campbell Flats.

Chris

--
Chris Rimmer
Vermont Center for Ecostudies