I have one of the one cruiser available.   It really is a fun ride and takes you back to the old school riding. I also have a Specialized Stumpjump Pro size large set up as a Single Speed right now.  We will be around all weekend.

Cheers,

Brian

 802 -649-7060

2009 Electra Amsterdam Classic 3i Mens – Great Condition, $699 retail.  Asking $350 OBO.

Here is the description from the website:  A Modern take on the Dutch city bike, the Amsterdam will make you fall in love with cycling all over again with its elegant combination off practicality, comfort and style. The fast-rolling 700c wheels mixed with our patented Flat Foot Technology™ provide a nice, easy ride while the full chainguard and fenders let you ride without fear of messing up your threads. It's perfect for everyday transportation, running errands or just rolling around town.

The Classic 3i is an enhanced, elegant rendition of the classic Dutch bicycle used for everyday transportation. Vastly improved with Electra's patented Flat Foot Technology® frame geometry and stylish refinements to functional features - full chainguard, coat/skirt guards, rear rack, full fenders, hub dynamo powered headlight and battery-powered LED rear light.

http://www.electrabike.com/Bikes/amsterdam-classic3i-bikes-mens

2012 Specialized Stumpjumper SS 26"- $500 OBO

The other bike is a brand new frame (black) that was a warranty replacement.  I set it up as a single speed but do not use it at all.  So I would to let see i someone would like it.  It is definitely trail worthy and fun to ride.

Random Set of Tires 26" and 29".

ask ill see what I can pull out.