Error during command authentication.

If interest exists, I am more than willing to lead an advanced shuffleboard trip to Salt Hill immediately before this at 8. It's been added to the googledoc, so sign up! Let me know if you need a helmet.

On Tue, May 6, 2014 at 11:51 PM, Josephine M. Nordrum <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

just to clarify: by "Wednesday" I mean tomorrow, the seventh of May, 2014.

you now have no excuse not to attend.

Please don't make me eat brownies by myself.

From: Mountain Biking Listserv <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Josephine M. Nordrum <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, May 6, 2014 8:48 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: MEETING WEDNESDAY AT 9:00 PM Bikes, Brownies, and Beverages

Hey DMBC!!

Great news: THE TRAILS OPEN TOMORROW!!!!

So to celebrate the start of the season, we're having the first weekly DMBC meeting.

Robo basement at 9:00 pm.

~we will discuss where and when to hold the rest of the meetings~

No more glumly wishing the snow would disappear

because the warm (?) spring is finally here

in my opinion the best time of the year

so come join us for a communal cheer!!!!

and brownies

and bike talk

and beverages

(No peppiness necessary)