Error during command authentication.

​Hi Chuanqi! (I replied all because other people almost certainly have the same question)

All DMBC trips meet at the back steps of Robinson Hall unless explicitly stated otherwise. If you don't find anyone there then odds are they are either not there yet or they are down in the basement of Robo getting out bikes and gear.

Have a good ride!

From: Mountain Biking Listserv <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Chuanqi Sun <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, May 13, 2014 12:32 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: this week in the DMBC

Hi DMBC,

I signed up for my first DMBC trip (Abby, Tuesday) on the google spread sheet but can people tell me where to meet before the trip? Thank you!

Chuanqi Sun '15
Dartmouth College
TEL:     (814)367-9101

On Tue, May 13, 2014 at 8:52 AM, Lorin S. Paley <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

1. Sign up for trips: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AqnwK0LUfI4WdExUd1pVQzI0UzVYTXhBSXR1UnB5OFE&usp=drive_web#gid=0

2. is anyone interested in getting shirts again? send votes for a slogan/DMBC saying for the back/vote on these:

Your technical is our roads
Got Roots?
Roots on routes on roots
pRIDE