Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - DOC-MOUNTAIN-BIKING Archives - LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

Hello all,

This weekend someone placed my hot and cold cup (a plastic, togo type coffee mug with black lid) on Laura Dukeshires desk and it has disappeared since sunday morning.

It has the logo of Canyon REO on it and “Scott” written in sharpie on it.  Black lid, grey body.

If you have or have seen it anywhere, can you please let me know. It is an important mug to me.

Thanks.

-Scott