From: DOC President
Sent: Monday, April 28, 2014 7:24 PM
To: [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]
Subject: You're Invited - DOC Banquet

Hello DOC-ers,

It is my pleasure to invite you to the annual DOC Banquet! This year's event will be taking place at the Moosilauke Ravine Lodge on Tuesday, May 20th. Dinner starts at 6:30 and will most likely be finished by 9, although please feel free to come early and stay late.

The dinner will feature a slide show, trip reports from the past year, and testimonials from students. It is also our opportunity  to thank the seniors for all of the time and energy they have put into the club throughout their college careers.

If you are able to attend, please RSVP to the Lodge by phone (603-646-6543 until May 4; 603-764-5858 after) or e-mail ([log in to unmask]) and let them know if you have any dietary restrictions. This is a free event and there will be rides (sign-ups to happen later) to and from the Lodge.

Please feel free to e-mail me with any questions. And reserve your spot soon - they'll go quickly and this is a fun event you won't want to miss!

YITOOD,
Mac

Sign up to get financial aid on any DOC-related activity: http://outdoors-dev.dartmouth.edu/opo/finaid.html