People,

I need someone to sit dressed in mostly black (and/or dark blue) clothes tonight at the AVA art center (in downtown Lebanon) for about an hour so that the 5-6-7 people in my adults' drawing class can draw him/her.

EASY money: $40 for an hour's sitting. You'd just sit in a chair or a couch and read a book (or just stare into space or even nap/sleep if you want).

The class runs from 6:40 til 9:00. If you're interested, let me know and we can discuss what time. (You'll need to find a ride to and from AVA).

I'll be checking email off and on today.

thanks,

John

To unsubscribe from the CLIMBING-GYM list, click the following link:
https://listserv.dartmouth.edu/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=CLIMBING-GYM