Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - LLTI Archives - LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From: "Edwige F. Simon" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Submit to the FLTmag
Date: April 22, 2014 2:50:02 PM CDT
To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum <[log in to unmask]>

Submit to the FLTmag.com!

The FLTmag.com strongly encourages submissions from our most creative, enthusiastic and innovative language teachers, language center directors and their staff, language technology coordinators/consultants/ assistants/ gurus/ wizards. Please email your submissions to Courtney A Malone: courtney.malone at Colorado.EDU. Feel free to brainstorm article ideas with me as well!

The next issue will come out in July, wed like to have all first drafts by the end of May!

We're looking forward to reading you!

Don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions

Edwige.

Edwige Simon, PhD
Anderson Language Technology Center
The University of Colorado at Boulder