Female, I believe, or perhaps immature male?

Cynthia Crawford

Creature Kinships and Natural Affinities
Animal and Nature Paintings, Portraits and Prints
www.creaturekinships.com
Photos: http://pbase.com/creaturekinships
BLOG: http://creature-kinships.blogspot.com/

On Sun, Apr 20, 2014 at 6:10 PM, Cindra L Wallin <[log in to unmask]