From: Edosan <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Registration Now Open for JALTCALL 2014 in Nagoya
Date: April 18, 2014 6:37:50 PM CDT
To: <[log in to unmask]>, 'EBM - net Jalt' <[log in to unmask]>, <[log in to unmask]>

The JALTCALL 2014 Conference Team is happy to announce that registration is now open for this year’s conference. Accepted presenters are reminded that they must register by May 10th and pay their registration fees by May 15th. Registration is available at the conference website. The fees have not changed from last year’s event, and the fee structure is available on the registration explanation site.

JALTCALL 2014 will showcase New Horizons in CALL, including over 100 presentations and a Keynote and Plenary addresses by leaders in the field of CALL: Regine Hampel and Glenn Stockwell. We look forward to seeing you in Nagoya at Sugiyama Jogakuen University from June 6 – 8, 2014.

This year, The JALT CALL SIG is proud to announce a limited number of scholarships for the JALTCALL 2014 conference. The scholarships will cover only the conference registration fee (not including transportation, accommodation, or the networking reception ticket). Membership in JALT or the CALL SIG is not a requirement for receiving a scholarship.

If you would like to attend the conference but do not receive institutional support, we encourage you to apply for one of the scholarships by submitting your name in an email with the subject heading "JALTCALL 2014 Scholarship" to [log in to unmask]. Only one submission per person will be considered. The deadline to apply for a scholarship is May 2, 2014; the recipients of the scholarships will be determined by a random drawing and will be notified by May 5, 2014.

We look forward to seeing you all in Nagoya and are sure that this year’s conference will be another rousing success. Questions can be referred to the Conference Co-Chairs at [log in to unmask]. Thank you.

Sincerely,

Edo Forsythe and Douglas Jarrell

JALTCALL 2014 Co-Chairs

June 6-8, 2014 at