In case some Upper Valley birders haven't heard, there 4 Greater
White-fronted Geese have been present at Springfield Meadows the past
two days.  They can be a challenge to find among the 1000_+_ Canadas in
the flooded corn fields between Route 5 and the river, but patience will
pay off.  I watched them between 6-6:30 pm last evening, and I'm
guessing they stuck around through last night's weather.  There were
also >100 Mallards, ~50 Am. Black Ducks, 20 Wood Ducks, 7 Green-winged
Teal, 2 Am. Wigeon, and a single male Gadwall.  It's an amazing scene
and well worth a trip.

Chris

--
Chris Rimmer