From: Marc Siskin <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Booth volunteers for CALICO IALLT booth
Date: April 8, 2014 10:56:59 AM CDT
To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: "Cobb-Zygadlo, Deanne" <[log in to unmask]>

Everyone attending CALICO,

As usual, IALLT will have a booth in the exhibit hall during CALICO in Athens, Ohio May 8 - 9.  If you are planning on attending please sign up to help out at the booth Thursday May 8 and Friday May 9th anytime between 8am and 3pm.

Use the Google Doc at https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AuYaVrcMEnAzdFNTdGhWTEt0eE95NmFBUEVIZWhjNlE&usp=sharing to sign up for  any of the 1/2 hour slots that you wish to cover.  Also, please put your e-mail address so we can coordinate things before the conference.

Also, there will be an IALLT Interest Meeting in room Baker 235 Friday between 12:45 p.m. and 1:15 p.m. If you are interested in meeting your IALLT colleagues or are interested in IALLT, please attend.

Let me know if you have any questions about the booth or the conference.

See you in Athens,
Marc Siskin
IALLT/CALICO Representative

Marc Siskin
Manager, Modern Language Resource Center
Carnegie Mellon University