Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - DOC-MOUNTAIN-BIKING Archives - LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

3-6

From: Lorin S. Paley
Sent: Sunday, April 27, 2014 8:06 PM
To: dmbc
Subject: Trail Work tomorrow

Hi All,

The trails are drying as we speak, and tomorrow we will be having a really big trail day at Oak hill to get ready for it. Come out and build trails!​ We will be meeting behind Robo at 3 and working until 6, so bring snacks. If you want to transport yourself out to oak hill, that will work as well. Lets get the trails in great condition

Lorin

Email me with questions/text 97o81943o6