?keep it classy DMBC

________________________________
From: Mountain Biking Listserv <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Brian Riordan <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, April 23, 2014 1:07 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Upper Valley MTB Trail System Status

Boston lot update April 22nd. We're beginning to wonder if these trails will ever dry out! Almost all snow and ice is gone. In general the trails are firming up but the frost heaved soil in some places is still pretty obvious and crusty. If we could get four or five days of summer temps it would be ready. We're thinking the earliest will be the first weekend in May. Clearly the wait is frustrating everyone as we are seeing a small increase in traffic and the barriers are being moved and we keep putting them back up. A single mountain biker continues to rut the trail almost daily. Quite frustrating. In any case we'll keep you updated early next week. Planning for a big trail work day in June. We'll keep you posted.

Please if you know who is out riding please talk to them.  We all want to ride but we need to do what is best for the trail system.

Thanks,
Brian