Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - DOC-MOUNTAIN-BIKING Archives - LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

Hey guys!

As you all can see, the snow is finally starting to melt! Even though it will probably be a week or so before things are dry enough to think about leading trips, we are planning away!

For This season, we are compiling a list of people who want to become leaders in the club. You don't need to be an amazing biker to become a leader, but you do need a colead, need to be able to do some basic maintenance and have CPR/firstaid/risk management/group dynamics. The list will be useful so we can help you guys get all the biking experience, skills and tools you need to lead some kick ass trips in the future.

Anywho, Blitz Lorin Paley back if you want to become a leader in the club!

​LP