Hello Everyone,
The Boston Lot/Nature Walk trails are getting close to open. There are
parts of the trail that are in nice shape and fairly dry. Unfortunately, to
get to these parts, there are much longer and larger parts that are very
soft and very fragile at the moment.  I suspect with minimal rain all the
trails will be mint by May 1st.  The work crew greatly appreciates the
attention to the 'trails closed' signs as there has been minimal traffic
which has already saved us much work this year. Please check the facebook
page for further updates.  We'll keep you posted and remove the signs as
soon as the trails are ready to go.  Thanks again for respecting the work
of the local volunteers who keep these trails in such great condition for
your use this summer.