Hello Bahasa List:

Those who already have access to our Balinese learning materials can now access the same materials with instruction in Indonesian at no exchange charge (after logging in, just choose "Balinese transliterated for Indonesian speakers" in the upper right hand corner).   The standalone DVD and mobile access for the Balinese-Indonesian version should be available in May.

Access to these materials (free for nonprofits, $25 for individuals) is available through our site:  www.basabali.org.

We're also developing a Balinese-Indonesian-English wiki reference dictionary and a resource bank of materials published in Balinese.   Please contact us if you are interested in getting involved with either of these.

Many thanks.

Alissa