We would like to take this opportunity to share with you the feedback we received, within 24 hours after the training.

From: Rafael Flores <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>

Training today was very beneficial.  While most of us are usually disgruntled teachers who dread training, today was actually a big help.  He was eager to help us and we are glad he was able to come in and help us today.  It makes the software actually usable!

From: Elizabeth Hamilton <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Just wanted to let you know that your trainer was WONDERFUL in our training today.  I can't tell you how refreshing it was to attend a training that that was clear, concise and applicable.  I'm looking forward to using our lab more now that I actually know how to use it.  Thank you so much for sending him to help us!

From: Shaun Stanton <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>

We just attended a ReLANpro training for our learning lab at Prosper HS.....Your trainer is THE BOMB!  Honestly, these trainings are usually boring and useless.  Your software is amazing and I look forward to using this in my classroom!

From: Ericka Castleberg <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>

Good afternoon –

I just wanted to let you know how much I appreciate the training that your trainer did at our school today. Often professional development sessions are kind of a waste time, but this was really valuable, and I learned things that I can implement right away.  He explained everything really well and was patient with even the most inane of questions.  I appreciate all he did to make this a great day!

Needless to say, I am very proud to be the CEO of ReLANpro.

Until next time

For ReLANpro…..
Ralf Porankiewicz
CEO