From: Peter Buchanan <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2014 15:12:30 +0200
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Exit portal trigger

Hi John

I have two tables, Voyage (parent) and Ports (related records).

For each voyage, user creates portal records,  entering a port name and number of days in each port. A departure date (calculation field) = number of days plus arrival date.

Arrival date is the departure date from the previous record in the portal. Except in first record, where user enters a date.

I run a loop script to set the arrival date into each record. GTRR, go to first record, set departure date to a variable, go to next record, apply variable to arrival date field etc.

I am trying to trigger the loop script when the user exits the portal, instead of having to click a button on the layout to recalc the dates.

Regards

Peter