Hi, Everyone

Just to clarify, the recent message about the deadline policy to go out to our list of Principal Investigators.   However, please feel free to circulate as well.   I have received many positive responses from your group.

I think that this group knows that this is a real problem.   I am asking that we all work harder to communicate about these issues especially when someone is struggling with a large last minute proposal.     Honestly, we fully expect that the science will change up to the last minute.  However, we cannot process proposals any longer where the budget is in play up until the the last minute.

Thank you.

Jill Mortali
Director, Office of Sponsored Projects
Dartmouth College
11 Rope Ferry Road
Hanover NH 0375
603-646-0678

To unsubscribe from the ROUNDTABLE list, click the following link:
https://listserv.dartmouth.edu/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=ROUNDTABLE