​In case anyone is interested in racing for the spring, Robert sent this schedule out to the Cycling team listserv earlier today.

Paul

From: Dartmouth Cycling <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Robert J. Allaway <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, March 31, 2014 10:30 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: mountain bikes!

Hi guys,

I know that we're in the throes of ECCC road season (great job thus far, everyone) but I'd like to point out that the open MTB season is fast approaching.

For those interested in riding mountain bikes fast, I've put together a list of races/events that I'm considering, handpicked for affordability and/or proximity to Dartmouth, starting the weekend after Easterns. The furthest race away on this list is near where yesterday's road race was.

Root 66 - Wrath of the Boneyard!, Middletown CT, May 3

Treasure Valley Ralley (EFTA NECS #2), Rutland MA, May 10

Gnar Weasels, Foxboro MA, May 25

The Pinnacle (EFTA NECS #4), Newport NH, Jun 8

Pats Peak MTB Fest XC, Henniker NH, Jun 15

ECCC Kingdom Trails Adventure 20`4, Burke VT, Jul 12-25, I'll be there 12-13 and 19-20, more info here: http://www.ecccblogosphere.com/2014/01/eccc-kingdom-trails-adventure-2014/

All Out in Moody Park (NECS #6), Claremont NH, July 27

Hampshire 100, Greenfield NH, Aug 16 (probably 100k not 100 mi) OR

Root 66 - Millstone Grind XC MTB, Websterville VT, Aug 17

ECCC starts Sept 6th! (probably)

VT50, Brownsville VT, Sept 28 <- sells out fast, on some awesome trails within 30m of campus

Cheers,
Robert

Robert J. Allaway
Program in Experimental and Molecular Medicine (PEMM)
Geisel School of Medicine
Dartmouth College, Hanover, NH

----------------========Dartmouth College Cycling Team========----------------- This listserv is for the expressed purpose of organizing and unifying the Dartmouth College Cycling Team as well as other local cyclists. It is to be used only for organizing rides, races, or other pertinent communications. There are many people on this listserv, so please be mature and respectful when using it. A violation of this policy will result in a one-time warning, followed by your removal from the list by the administrator. To email the list, you must be a subscribed member. To email the listserv, send an email to "[log in to unmask]" To unsubcribe, send an email to [log in to unmask] with the message contents: "SIGNOFF CYCLING" To subscribe, send an email to [log in to unmask] with the message contents: "SUB CYCLING 'Your Name'" For help with any issues, please email [log in to unmask]