Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - DOC-MOUNTAIN-BIKING Archives - LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

Hey Mountain Biking Club!

You should all apply to be DOC First Year Trips Leaders and/or Croo Members! Trips is the largest student led event on our campus, and the Trips can have a huge effect on the incoming class's first year experience. But, this program can only happen if YOU awesome people apply to help out with it!

If you had an amazing first year trips experience, this is your chance to pay it forward and help make the 18s intro to Dartmouth a great experience. If you had an awful experience with trips, this is your chance to make it better for future classes!

On a personal note, I think that Trips is an amazing testament to how the Dartmouth community can support itself and flourish. I have been fortunate enough to have had incredible Trips experiences (Both Mountain Biking at Oak Hill! the past two years as both a trippee and a trip leader, and I hope that we can all work together to help every incoming Dartmouth student share these experiences.

Trip leader applications can be found online at https://www.dartmouth.edu/~doc/firstyeartrips/leaders/applications/ and the Croo application is attached. Applications are due this Thursday, March 27th, 11:59pm, so get them in soon!

If you have any questions about the application or about Trips overall, feel free to blitz me or the [log in to unmask] account.

Best,

-Spencer Chu