________________________________
From: Karampreet Kaur
Sent: Saturday, March 15, 2014 3:09:37 PM
To: Mountain Biking Club
Subject: Trips!

?Hey can this be forwarded to the DMBC blitz list? Thanks!

Hey Guys!

My name is Peety and I am the captain for Oak Hill Croo this year. For those of you who don't know about it (which is totally understandable because it just started last year), Oak Hill Croo stays at Oak Hill and runs the ropes course and mountain biking trips. I just wanted to encourage you guys to apply for Trips--not just croo but also for trip leader. I am looking to get people who mountain bike on Oak Hill Croo, but that being said, I just picked up mountain biking last summer for croo, so I am going to be taking people of various levels of experience.

If you have questions about the croo or trip leader let me know. As far as selection goes, I will be reading applications blind, and if I recognize someone's app I won't read it. Basically, I don't want to guarantee anyone a spot or give anyone false hope, but PLEASE PLEASE apply to be a part of Trips! The more awesome applicants we have, the more awesome people we will have involved with Trips.

Trip leader applications can be found online (https://www.dartmouth.edu/~doc/firstyeartrips/leaders/applications/) and the croo application is attached. Both are due Thursday, March 27th, 11:59pm. The trip leader application is completed entirely online while the croo application must be printed out and physically submitted to the DOC Trips office.

Thanks guys! Hope you're having wonderful spring breaks!

Peety