Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - DOC-MOUNTAIN-BIKING Archives - LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

Hi DOC,

Still haven't figured out your spring break plans? Want to go adventuring in the snow and learn new skills before the winter is over? The Quebec Mountain Adventure still has one open spot!

Information is below and attached. Blitz Brian Kunz with specific questions or if you'd like to attend.

Mac

Quebec Mountain Adventure

Spring Break March 14-22, 2014

Discover the remote Groulx Mountains of NE Quebec on skis and snowshoes.  Explore the culture of Quebec both in its cities and villages as well as it's immense back-country.  See the northern lights, open summits, caribou, wolf, and ptarmigan.  Camp in huts and tents, build snow shelters, gain skills in orienteering, and learn to backcountry ski.

The trip leaves Robinson Hall early on Friday March 14 and returns Saturday night March 22.  We stop in Quebec City to connect with the French culture, and spend the first and last night at the Youth Hostel in Tadoussac at the mouth of the Saguenay Fjord where it meets the St. Lawrence River.  We drive north to a remote cabin where we prepare for our expedition, then ski to the plateau and sleep in heated tents. We explore different areas of the mountains and spend a total of 8 days skiing and snowshoeing.

Improve your skiing, learn to snowshoe, bake bannock and learn to be comfortable in a winter paradise.  PE credit is available.

Cost of the trip:

DOC student members: $475      Dartmouth Students $500