Hey DOC,

If you are interested in spending this summer in Yellowstone working for
the National Park Service please let me know ASAP. The job entails
supervising and leading high school students who are there to work on
conservation projects and learn about the park. You are part park ranger,
part camp counselor. I will be here this summer so I can't return this
season, but it was by far the best job I have ever had.

If you want to apply, contact me soon! The application is on USAjobs but I
can give you some helpful details. The application closes in 3 DAYS!!!

Here is a video of the program if you want more information:
program overview: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2byNeD4w4GA
video from this summer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LN8U97gWdak

Let me know if you have any questions!

Gerben