From: <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Last Call for NEALLT 2014 @ Swarthmore College Proposals
Date: February 17, 2014 2:31:47 PM CST
To: LLTI <[log in to unmask]>

Hi folks ... if you've been thinking about submitting a proposal you have till Friday ... Feb. 21st.

- mike

_______________________________

CALL FOR PROPOSALS

The Northeast Association for Language Learning Technology (NEALLT) will hold its annual conference at Swarthmore College, Swarthmore, PA from Friday, March 14 to Sunday, March 16, 2014. The conference will be hosted by the Swarthmore Language Resource Center.

This year’s theme will be “Technology and Language Learning: In the classroom and beyond...” We welcome proposals for presentations and panel discussions on topics including:

- Flipped Classrooms
- Social Networks
- Student Agency - tasks for student expression
- Scaffolding Student Learning
- Emerging technologies
- Resource Center management and design
- Mobile technology
- Online courses
- MOOCS
- Open Educational Resources

Presentations and panel discussions will be about 30 min. If you have an interesting topic for a 3-hour pre-conference workshop please let us know. We welcome a variety of perspectives and encourage presentations which report on ongoing or in-progress projects or research.

Proposals will be considered on a rolling basis and we encourage early submissions. Proposals should be submitted online at:

http://tinyurl.com/NEALLT-2014-proposals

For more information, please contact Michael Jones ( [log in to unmask] or 610.328.8036).

Proposal deadline: no later than February 17th
Notification of acceptance: no later than February 21st

Registration: Conference registration and lodging will be posted soon on the NEALLT web site at http://www.neallt.org.

Michael Jones
Director,
Language Resource Center