Hi DOC,

This is a reminder that elections for DOC Directorate are coming up! If you're interested in running for any of the positions (president, vice president, treasurer) let me know by Sunday at midnight. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me anytime!

More info is below:.

Mac

If you are a DOC member, you are eligible to both run for a position as a DOC officer, and to vote at elections. Elections for the next year are coming up! This year, ballots will be cast exclusively via survey. This will be coming out on February 24th and voting will be closed on Monday, March 3rd at 11:59.

If you are at all interested in running for an officers' position, please let me know. If you are curious about what the various positions entail, I would be happy to talk to you about any or all of them. This is a great way to give back to the club, and has been a wonderful, positive experience for me over the past few terms. If you are at all thinking about running for an office, I'd be happy to tell you about how great it has been and some of the challenges. The board has consisted of a mix of class years so I encourage juniors, sophomores, and freshmen to consider running. Please think about whether you have the time, interest, and motivation to make a positive contribution to the club. If so, please come talk to me!

If you decide that you would like to run, please email me with the name of the position, the terms you would like to run (Spring14, Summer14, Fall14, Winter15), and a blurb about why you would be great for that position by midnight next Sunday, the 23rd. The blurb will be sent to the club. Here are a list of people who are currently holding positions or have held them this year, feel free to contact any of them with questions:

President:Mac Murphy, Jay Dumanian

VP (there are 2 per term): Jocelyn Powelson, Eric Rosen, Steve Tebbe, Eric Waskowicz, Ben Bauer, Jamie Mercado

Treasurer: Hunter van Adelsberg
?