Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - DOC-MOUNTAIN-BIKING Archives - LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

Impressively fast! Thanks to all who volunteered!

________________________________
From: DOC President
Sent: Thursday, January 23, 2014 1:22 PM
To: [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]
Subject: Banff Volunteers Needed!!

Hey DOC-folk!

This coming Wednesday, January 29th is the Banff Film Festival! Located at the Lebanon Opera House, this is an awesome way to see various short films (some of them award-winning) about the outdoors. The attached flyer has more info about the films for this year, but I can promise - having attended in years past - that it'll be a very fun time.

There are still a few volunteers spots open:
3:00-3:45pm to help set up                *I have a car and can drive you if necessary
After the show for ~half an hour to help clean up

All volunteers will get free tickets and are guaranteed not to work during the show so they can enjoy the event. A few of the volunteers will also be asked to run prizes for the raffle during intermission.

If you're interested, please put your name on the spreadsheet (linked below). I'll send out another blitz the day or so before to remind you and provide a bit more info, but if you have any questions, feel free to ask me anytime!

Thanks,
Mac

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AlE0UcEP7aDxdHZKNnpBcWl6Si1mQjVodU1GZDFZeXc#gid=0