Error during command authentication.

Hi DOC folk!

This spring break AND this spring term, there will be WFR classes offered on campus! There are already people signed up for both - so they will be happening - but the more people that sign up, the lower the cost!

See the blitz below from Victoria Nelsen and contact her for more info if interested!

Mac

Hey guys!

Sorry to blitz again on the same subject, but I've been talking to a WFR instructor, and he's willing to do two courses at Dartmouth, one over spring break and one over spring term. If we can get 10 people for each, it will only be $350 each!!!! (That sounds super expensive, but usually $600 is pretty cheap for these so this is SO so cheap.) (Also, if we get more than 10 people, it'll be even less than $350. Whoa.) (Plus, since it's at Dartmouth, you have housing!) (You could even get funding from Dartmouth/ if you work for a tripping company, they'll often subsidize it for you.)

If you want to do it over break, we'd have class every day from 9 am - 5pm, which is a lot of hours, but it's supposed to be really fun. Over spring term, there could be either nine Saturday sessions (eight hours each) or 18 four-hour sessions. That's up to whoever is interested in taking it.

WFR certifications are awesome for DOC trips, and most places outside of Dartmouth require it to lead any trips at all. The certification lasts for three years, but you can get a re-cert class that's shorter and cheaper if you do it before it expires.

BLITZ ME BACK IF YOU'RE ACTUALLY INTERESTED! Also, tell me which one you would sign up for. I'm writing names down this time, so this is real.

COME GET SUPER MEDICALLY CERTIFIED AND PREPARED WITH ME!!

<3,
Victoria