Dear UV Birders,

The Springfield Christmas Bird Count was snowed out today and is rescheduled for next Saturday, December 21.

The meeting time is 7 am and the location is McDonald's on Chester Road in Springfield, VT (across from the Springfield Plaza). Hugh and Bunni Putnam are headed south tomorrow so we (Marianne and Mike Walsh) are filling in as coordinators.

We need counters, so if you can come, please let us know.  The after count gathering will be at our house in Weathersfield where we will serve some hot soup to cold counters.

Marianne and Michael Walsh
151 East Camp Hill Road
Weathersfield, VT 05156-9629

802-885-9420