From: Stacey Powell <[log in to unmask]>

Subject: assessment instrument for iPad implementation
Date: December 20, 2013 9:28:16 AM CST
To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum <[log in to unmask]>

Holiday greetings to all,

We received some last minute funding and have purchased a set of 25 iPad minis to use in an Italian culture course beginning in January.  This set will then be used for a different course in the Summer, Fall and subsequent semesters.  We would like to assess the effectiveness of introducing this technology to the course, so does anyone already have any assessment surveys we might be able to adapt for our pilot class? Auburn is on the verge of a full scale mobile initiative and I know we are a bit behind the curve on this, so I am hoping many of you already have some great assessment instruments to share.

Thanks,

Stacey

Stacey L. Powell

Director, Foreign Language Multimedia Center

College of Liberal Arts

Auburn University

Advisor, Alpha Phi Omega, Delta Chapter

Conference Coordinator, IALLT  (www.iallt.org)