Inline image 1

- Christo
Founder/President
Excelisys, Inc.
www.excelisys.com
574-273-5805

On Thu, Dec 12, 2013 at 5:50 PM, Christo <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
On Thu, Dec 12, 2013 at 5:36 PM, Richard S. Russell <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
As I understand it, WebDirect is intended to replace Instant Web Publishing (IWP).

Correct.

IWP came as a standard feature, built right in to regular, plain-vanilla FMP.

I'm getting glimmerings that WebDirect does not, that you can only gain its benefits via FileMaker Server.

Correct - only using FMPS 13.

Is this so? If so, is there still an IWP option within regular FMP 13?

Nope.

If I've got a solution that relies on IWP under FMP 12, would it be stupid of me to upgrade to 13 if I'd lose that capability?

Yup. :-)