I heard a house wren calling (not singing) in Theford center on Friday
afternoon. And saw two adult bald eagles  just a few feet apart in a tall
dead pine near the Wilder dam just an hour before the wren incident. Are
any bands visible on the eagles (assuming others are getting a good look at
one or both)? Curious to know of their history-

Mark Council
Fairlee

--
It's not by chance that the dark center of human eye, the pupil, is
actually an empty hole through which the world becomes known to us.