From: "Cobb-Zygadlo, Deanne" <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Subject: Attention Senior High School Spanish, German and French teachers
Date: November 20, 2013 9:58:59 AM CST
To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>

Registration is open for the Kutztown University's World Languages Meet (WLM) on March 27, 2014.  We invite all area high school teachers to team up their best students and enter them in these challenging and motivating linguistic skills competitions!  Team registrations are due December 15, 2013.

The registration form, poster and some rudimentary information about the events is now available on our website http://www.kutztown.edu/LanguageResourceCenter .

We will be posting more information about the events in the coming days to our website, and will be sending notices about new postings to our Facebook Page, https://www.facebook.com/KUWLM, so we encourage you to like this page to stay up-to-date.

Watch for rules and scoring procedures as well as hints for easy preparations you can make with your students to get them excited and motivated about the competition and prepared for a win!

This is what a teacher at one of our competing schools posted last year to the AATG listserv after the 2013 WLM: